Monday, September 18, 2006

Imagine if you had a friend whose show opened this weekend

And imagine if this friend updated his blog so we could find out how it went? Wouldn't that be really great and informative and everything? Rumor has it he has a pretty big part, and he's been pretty stressed out about it, and since he decided to slack off and take today off from work, I didn't receive an email ALL DAY telling me how it went, and, you know, I'm just wondering how it went, since, you know, he's a big star and all. Or maybe he doesn't want to talk to the little people anymore.

I'm just sayin'.

1 comment:

Alan said...

How interesting!! You have TWO friends who had shows open this past weekend? Because I also happened to have a show that opened this past weekend!! Unfortunately, I didn't have time to update my blog telling everyone how it went and I was not at work Monday to e-mail you to tell you all about it. So I guess this inconsiderate friend of yours has something in common with me... Hey, wait a minute!! Ummm, I guess I'm the friend, huh? Oops! The blog is updated. Read it if you can stand to hear someone bragging about how great they are :)