Friday, July 25, 2008

wipe those tears away

OK, OK, I've been told to stop making everyone cry with my sappy baby posts. There has been a request for dog pics. You want 'em, you got 'em!



My show opens tonight. The last two weeks have been particularly grueling with many nights of rehearsals, stomach bug in the house, shitty vacation, busy at work, blah diddy blah blah blah. The good news is - the show is ready. The BEST news is - Jane's mole was benign. THANK GOD!!
When I have more time, remind me to tell you about the bat that invaded rehearsal on Wednesday night. To recap: July 23, 2007 at 7:27 p.m. I was having Jane. July 23, 2008 at 7:27 p.m. I was ducking from a crazy, swooping bat! Oh, what a year it's been.



2 comments:

Optimistic Diva said...

Please announce when you will not be home so I can steal your dog accordingly. The big one. You can keep the little one. Break a leg tonight! (Though I shudder saying that to you recently, o disaster prone one.)

lgaumond said...

How did you teach him to kiss on both cheeks like that? He's so cultured.

Your Dane isn't just Great, he's also European.