Friday, November 14, 2008

good stuff friday


Well, Jane decided to get a little stomach thing yesterday, so I wasn't so much with the sleeping last night - so I'm having a hard time remembering my name, nevermind the good stuff that happened this week! Let's see...

Got a very complimentary letter regarding a project I did at work

Went out to dinner with a friend who I haven't seen in a long time, who is newly-pregnant, so I got to feel like a baby expert for a while, which was nice, since I usually feel like a baby idiot

Went out to lunch with Todd and Alan, and had quite a marvelous time - but probably not as marvelous as Jane, who loves herself some Todd and Alan (see how happy she in in the pic)

Going to see some friends I haven't seen in a while at DIP NIGHT tonight!
Am loving that this effort is happening - www.jointheimpact.com

What good stuff happened to you this week?

2 comments:

Flann said...

Any night involving dip is a good night indeed. That's what my friends and I did for election night.

What kinds of dips are you having?

lgaumond said...

Yes, dip night was definitely a good thing. I love that picture of Jane. She's such a cutie!