Friday, March 12, 2010

my weekend is going to be lame, so please enjoy this picture instead.

OK, if this picture doesn't make you laugh, we can't be friends anymore. This is George, a 250-pound blue Great Dane who was recently named the tallest dog on record by Guinness World Records.Dudes, he weighs 120 lbs MORE than Junior! And I thought I had a big dog.

It's the weekend, but it looks to be a really rainy one. I'm not sure what we're going to do, other than try not to kill each other. We all have colds right now as well, which rocks just as hard as you imagine it would. Why oh why do we get all the great springlike weather during the week, and this weekend we're supposed to get several inches of rain!? This better not be a precursor to how the weather patterns will be this summer. Because I will lose my ever-lovin' mind (more).

Have a great weekend!

No comments: