Five more completely fascinating entries in my list of 100 random facts about myself:
11) I have watched every episode of every single season of "Survivor." When they said that last season was the TWENTIETH season, I practically choked - that's a lot of life hours I've dedicated to that show.
12) I have worn glasses since I was 10 years old. I have absolutely horrendous vision, and am really jealous that Greg had Lasik this past weekend. I am afraid to go get evaluated for the surgery because I don't want them to tell me I'm ineligible. I just want to hold on to the dream of life without glasses before someone crushes it for me.
13) A boy broke up with me in high school with a note that started like this: "Hi Amanda. What's up? Not much here. Anyway, I like you as a sister, not as a girlfriend." Ouchie.
14) I made sure I did the breaking up from then on.
15) I couldn't imagine having kids until I was about 31. All through my 20s I proudly told people I was never having kids. And I meant it. In my case, the biological clock thing was quite true.