Sunday, December 02, 2012

something about a picture and a thousand words.

People will ask me why I do theater - it takes up so much time, energy, and scheduling, and it can be incredibly stressful and frustrating. But the real reason why has nothing to do with the spotlight or applause or people telling you how great you were.

It is because of people like the ones in the pictures below that I do theater. I've known all of them for nearly two decades at this point. They are uber talented, fabulous, ridiculously fun, and part of my tribe of crazy theater dorks. I admire and stand in awe of each and every one of them, and it was an extreme pleasure having them all together in/at the show last night.


pics stolen from Lindsey, who is on the left in the pic above

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't understand why anyone would ask you WHY you do theatre! It's a no brainer! You love it! It's YOU! I love it about you. I love your stories! I love your energy! LOVE the pictures and the updates! HUGS!