Friday, November 20, 2009

weekend.update.

Wow, this week has chewed me up and spit me out. Super busy at work and in life, with a bunch of family drama thrown in, and I am now a shadow of my former self. Well, that may be a bit dramatic, but geez. How is it that everything is stuffed in the span of one week? Anyway, it's the weekend!

Friday: I am off today. It's Amanda Day. Which basically means I am going to try NOT to do chores today. I always end up using my days off for chores, which is stupid, because I should be using the day to recharge and fuel up for the upcoming insanity of the next several weeks. Am thinking of getting a pedicure, will probably hit the bookstore, am currently catching up on some DVR'ed shows. Big day!

Saturday: I have to work for a chunk of the morning and afternoon. Not looking forward to this AT ALL because it will involve thousands of children who will be no doubt coated in swine flu and MRSA. UGH. Saturday night I may be going out to celebrate my friend's newly-single status. My guess is I'll go, but just for a little while. Too many late nights lately, and Jane gets up at 6 (or before) no matter how late I stay out. No respect!

Sunday: I have a production meeting for a Christmas show I'm working on, and then I'm sure we'll end up at my mom's.

So that's about it! Sidenote: I saw two shows this week - Next to Normal and August: Osage County. Both really good shows - both shows that are still haunting me. I think, for now, I need to see shows about puppies and kittens. : )

Have a great weekend!

No comments: