Friday, May 28, 2010

quickly (before I fall asleep)

1) Chicago is cast. That is, assuming everyone accepts the lovely parts we are offering them. Phenomenal cast, I would say. Can't wait to work with them, but not before....

2) Vacation. Yes, my 10 (TEN!) days off of work (in a row, even!) starts now. And of course I'm exhausted and seem to have an especially lungy-sounding cough now, but still. I haven't had any time off since Christmas, but I plan to more than make up for it with 3 (THREE!) planned weeks off between now and mid-August. But vacation isn't really relaxing so far, because after not being in my house for the past three nights due to auditions, it's time for me to start thinking about...

3) Packing. I have to pack everything we own, pretty much, to get us through the week at the cottage. But first, I really have to....

4) Sleep.

Goodnight!

2 comments:

lgaumond said...

Have a wonderful, SUNNY, relaxing, delightful ten days at the beach. (Also, don't forget to have a margarita tomorrow in celebration of my birth so many long years ago.) Have an awesome time!

Lora said...

enjoy your vacation!