Monday, September 24, 2007

2 and 408


So here's the 2 month old with the 408 month old. Who's cuter? Yeah, I think so too. (Hint: not me.)


My birthday was really nice. We had a bit of an impromptu party in the morning. Greg made breakfast and my sister, niece, Mom and brother came over. Jane stayed awake long enough for everyone to play with her and then she fell asleep so I could eat in peace. She woke up a couple of hours later, and after I fed her, we went to Barnes and Noble where I read up on Britney's latest escapades and had a mocha. We all went home, and everyone else in the house took naps, while I read more magazines that I had piling up at home. Jane was a fussbucket at night, as usual, but overall I couldn't have asked for a better day.

3 comments:

Alan said...

I've got to give it to Jane! But maybe you should publish a "fussbucket" picture to show the crying and the screaming face!

Alan said...

Oh, I forgot - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

lgaumond said...

I didn't get a chance to comment yesterday, but I love that picture of you two! So cute.