Friday, September 07, 2007

I'm just a girl

After a particularly hellish evening last night with Miss Jane - girl doesn't want to do anything but eat and cry in the evenings! - this morning I left her with Greg and went to get a pedicure. The last one I got was a few days before she was born. My feet were all beat up at this point and it was definitely time. I know I can paint my own toenails for a whole hell of a lot cheaper, but there is something about pedicures that I just love. It's the only really girlie thing I do for myself. The first one I got was the day before my wedding, and I haven't looked back. I skip getting them in the wintertime, but as soon as I break out the flip flops, I get my feet professionally attended to. I must say they look quite nice - I went with "La Boheme" by OPI, a very nice dark burgundy sparkly color. I would take a picture but I'm too tired to look for the camera. Anyway, I think after nearly seven weeks of hardcore sleep deprivation and basically not really paying attention to how I look, it was high time to do something to lift my "I look like crap" spirits.

Hope y'all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

lgaumond said...

Great, now I've got "La Vie Boheme" stuck in my head. I've never gotten a pedicure but it seems like it would be heavenly.