Thursday, October 11, 2007

9 to (almost) 5

Well, despite the fact that I have been up since 4:45 a.m., this is a spectacular day. Why, you ask? Well, because Jane decided to sleep from about 8:45 p.m. to 4:45 a.m. last night! For those of you keeping track, that's EIGHT HOURS IN A ROW! Like a real person and everything! I, of course, did not sleep that whole time. I went to bed around 10, heard her stirring around 3, but didn't get up until she woke up, so I got almost seven hours myself. Almost in a row, and everything! This is a big step from the first night I had her, when I slept a half an hour. Seriously.

PS Thanks for your comments in the last post. They meant a lot, really.

1 comment:

lgaumond said...

Woo-hoo! Eight hours, yay Jane.

You know, Jane and I were emailing earlier, and she was complaining that she's been trying for a month now to get you on a schedule but you absolutely refuse to sleep through the night. She's thought she'd show you how it's done last night, but still you refuse to sleep. What is she going to do with you?