I am emerging from the chaos with a long list of homework for the weekend. I am very backed up on my assignments, and here is what has to be done:
- Read the past two weeks' worth of New York magazine
- Read the mast two months' worth of In Style magazine
- Read last month's Oprah magazine (shut up, my mom gives it to me)
- Read last month's Parenting magazine (yeah, I need a manual)
- Speaking of which, read the "the tenth month" chapter in What to Expect the First Year
- Finish reading Good in Bed by Jennifer Weiner
- Start my book club book, Nineteen Minutes
- Attend to my DVR backup, which includes:
- Two episodes of "Top Chef"
- Nine episodes of "Sex and the City"
- Three episodes of "The Colbert Report"
- Two episodes of "The Daily Show"
- One episode of "America's Next Top Model"
- One episode of "Work Out"
- One episode of "The Bachelor: London Calling" (shut up)
- One episode of "The Hills" (I'm not apologizing)
- One showing of "John Oliver: Terrifying Times"
- One episode of "Desperate Housewives"
I'm very far behind, as you can see. I would hardly win the pop culture Olympics at this point. I don't even think I'd place.
Why do I feel like I've totally outed myself as a complete tool in this post? Oh, like you didn't know that already.