Friday, September 10, 2010

weekend. update.

See, I'm trying to be a better blogger here. Trying to update more, la la la. And I used to do my weekend update things, but of course after I had Jane, my weekends really crapped out on me. This week, I thought it would be nice to start up the tradition again, if only to keep me blogging more, but alas, this weekend is another snoozeville. Tough luck for you - I'm still writing about it.

Tonight: I went to see my niece in Seussical the Musical. This was, in fact, a hot Friday night out for me, in that it was actually a Friday night out. Plus, there were refreshments. Aw yeah.

Saturday: I think we are headed down to the boat. The weather is really cooling off and the weeks are slipping away quickly, so we don't have many more boat weekends left. Saturday night I have my book club meeting, where we will be discussing this. I actually really liked this book, which, if you know me, is a huge shock, as I am NOT typically a sci-fi fan. Anyway, as you know, I heart book club, so I'm looking forward to this. Also - there will be refreshments.

Sunday: The weather isn't supposed to be so hot, so we'll stay close to him. Maybe I'll go grocery shopping. OMG - I know you are jealous now.

Please tell me you are having a more exciting weekend than this....

1 comment:

Alan said...

Hey, I have a duper cool book club meeting tonight, too!