Tuesday, January 25, 2011

here are two things that make me LOL

First off, I hate saying "LOL." People use it way too much, many times when they are most certainly NOT laughing out loud.

However, here is a quick post to direct you to two places that are literally making me LOL these days:

"Rahm Emanuel's" Twitter feed. HILARIOUS: www.twitter.com/MayorEmanuel

And a website I'm pretty sure I'm the last person to discover but if you haven't, seriously, check it out: http://www.damnyouautocorrect.com/

I know, I know, this post is lame. But I'm still in the middle of auditions, so give me a break. Off to the second round in a few.

PS Jane announced to her teachers and her class that I'm having a baby. WTF? I am NOT having a baby. But of course the teachers were giddy when I went to pick her up today. I nearly died when they asked me if I am expecting - I mean, I know I need to lose 10 lbs, but I didn't think it was THAT obvious. Anyway, I had to do some hasty damage control. So that was fun.

1 comment:

ShanLeigh said...

Sounds like Jane is ready to be an actor! She's quite creative. :)