Friday, February 24, 2012

weekend update.

Well, hello! As promised on the Twitter, I took a bit of a blogging break. When there’s nothing to say, you can’t force it, right? But it’s Friday so I thought I’d return for a little weekend update action. Here’s what’s up:
Friday: Tonight I am going to see my friend Dan’s improv group perform. Excited about this – haven’t been to an improve show in a long time. I will be joined by my friend Lisa, who wants me to talk about her more on my blog. So there you are, Lisa. Are you happy now? Do you feel famous?

Saturday: My friend Jaimy is hosting a workshop for women dedicated to a friend of hers whose daughter was murdered by her boyfriend. So I am happy to support her for this event, which takes place in the morning, and includes breakfast. Yay, breakfast! After that, I’ll be taking Jane to a gymnastics birthday party in the afternoon. After that? I think I will take copious amounts of Tylenol. Have you been to a 5-year-old’s birthday party? Headache-inducing. Guaranteed.

Sunday: Ah, Sunday. My usual Friday night moms’ happy hour group is going out to brunch. Will there be mimosas? Oh yes.
What are you up to?

2 comments:

lgaumond said...

Do you have a new font? something looks different.

I think I have to meet this other Lisa you keep talking about so much. I'm jealous.

This weekend I'm hoping to finish up the paperwork with our new insurance guy (u no, the txtng 1?) and never see him again. That's about it.

Wow, my life is blindingly boring, isn't it?

Unknown said...

Thanks for the mention! :)