Monday, September 17, 2012

scenes from the weekend.





We spent the majority of our time this weekend at the boat. This big group picture is from the Dock 10 end of summer party - you'll see me in the middle wearing a purple sweatshirt and looking particularly hottt in an unshowered sort of way. Jane and I went to one of her peeps' birthday party, and took a little detour to check out the Farmington River for a few minutes (second picture), until a random dude approached us and I realized I had set us up to be murdered in the wilderness. Things didn't get that exciting though; he gave Jane a cool rock he found and left. But don't think I thought, "excellent, he gave us a weapon" when he handed her the stone. (I read too many murder mysteries.)

1 comment:

Dwayne "The Train" said...

boat people are very white.