Saturday, May 16, 2009

temptation

Remember how I'm giving up television for the summer? And I TOTALLY AM. Except then Fox decided to premiere this new show, "Glee." It starts Tuesday night, and then starts up again in the fall. And I'm all like, no way am I going to watch this show, and then some people are like, oh, Amanda, you know you want to, and I'm all like, duh.

Because it's about a high school Glee Club made up of a bunch of theater dorks. Perhaps you may have noticed that I am the type of person who would very much identify with this show. And it stars Broadway people. And there will be music. And comedy.

Woe is me. I am Trying. To. Resist. But here's the thing - I don't think this should count, because it really doesn't start up for reals until the fall.

Right? RIGHT?

Read all about it here.

2 comments:

N said...

Or you could watch it on Hulu and then it TOTALLY won't count! Hulu is online. It's not TV. That's what I tell myself :)

Lora said...

I'm still considering giving up tv for summer. But I keep saying, tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow. Summer doesn't REALLY start for a couple weeks, right?

I keep this page bookmarked as a reminder to quit!