Thursday, May 21, 2009

where the hell have you been?

And by "you," I mean "me."

This week has been so busy, party people. Three nights of auditions, one music director leaving the show, a hiring of another one, trying to get over 30 people slotted into parts and set for read-through on Sunday, and not getting more than 4.5 hours of sleep a night. Oh and also - Jane had a parent-teacher conference today - or, wait, I had a parent-teacher conference for Jane - and it turns out that she is frakkin awesome, with the highlights being her awesomeness and her compassion for her classmates, which is apparently unusual at her age. So it turns out Jane is...nice. Where did that come from? Also,,since she hadn't been feeling well for the past couple of days, I suspected an ear infection, so I took her to the doc today. Turns out - she has an ear infection. Every once in a while I know what I'm talking about. Rarely - but it happens.

More later!

2 comments:

Dwayne "The Train" said...

i'm pretty sure jane's "teachers" just say that to all the parents...you know, to make the parents feel better about themselves...

Lora said...

I'm here-ish. Did you ever doubt she was amazing?