Thursday, December 31, 2009

happy new year

How is it possibly the end of a decade? Seriously, when various magazines I read started to do decade-roundups I thought they were doing the math wrong. It seems like it couldn't possibly be more than a year ago that we were waiting for Y2K to BLOW UP THE WORLD. I actually bought bottled water and everything. Because that would have saved me.

If there are any of you out there still reading this blog, I just wanted to say that I hope your 2010 is fantastic - I think a lot of us endured difficulty in 2009, and it's time for things to get better. And not only better, but great. And thanks for reading.

See ya on the flip side.

3 comments:

Shane said...

You're welcome.

Laurie said...

Happy New Year to you as well!! : )

lgaumond said...

2010 will rock, I guarantee it. Happy new year!