Tuesday, June 05, 2007

bits and pieces

Some random happenings in my life right now:

I am tired. I have had two extremely long work days in a row, and I'm beat like it's Friday. It's truly a phenomenon how exhausted I am these days. Oh well - 7 weeks to go.

I have burned my belly once again on the iron. Now I have two matching scars in almost the exact same place because I misjudged how big (or small) my belly was while ironing. What a dork.

I scored a pediatrician! Wahoo! I know, I know, I'm a grown-up, boring, etc, but this was high on my to-do list and I'm very happy.

I'm psyched that the Kathy Griffin show on Bravo, "My Life on the D-List," is starting again tonight. I love that show. I know a lot of people find her annoying, but I think she's hilarious. Plus, she has a new stand-up special that is on right before.

The diabetes diet is rolling along. I've lost about four pounds, which is interesting, considering I'm supposed to be gaining a pound a week, but the doctor says it's OK. My levels have been really good, and all in all I'm getting into much better eating habits.

I saw the movie Knocked Up last weekend and it was really quite good. Not as laugh-out-loud funny as I expected, but I liked it.

That's all I gots.

No comments: