1) Work. I don't talk about work here, and I'm sticking to that rule. I will just say that my workload got considerably bigger today, on top of what was already considerable. So there's that.
2) My sister had surgery today to remove an aneurysm in her neck. She's fine but it's a very good thing they caught it, or this blog could have been a lot more depressing. However, bonus points to me for spelling aneurysm correctly on the first try.
3) Jimmy is trying to make sweet, sweet love to Junior tonight. Spring fever? The romantic pitter patter of the rain? Not sure what's got him in the mood, but neither of them are really equipped for this kind of activity and it's completely freaking me out, so I've separated the lovebirds.
4) The rain. I am so frakking sick of the rain, the cold, the misery. I want nice weather. And Alan's latest blog entry has enraged me even more.
5) The fact that I'm trying to dry my comforter right now, which is going to need about two more hours in the dryer, and then a load of sheets before I can go to bed tonight.
Blah diddy blah blah blah.