OK, I totally stole this from another blog, but I thought it was interesting. Of course, I added my own answers!
It started out as "60 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About Me" and now it's 19. I thought it'd be a fun way for you to get to know me a little better... Read on, and then tell me about YOU, too.
1. What were you doing at 7am this morning? Working. Something is wrong with our hot water heater, so I am currently waiting for the guy to show up and fix it. So I was doing some work from home.
2. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Yup, still working. In the middle I got Jane ready for the day and Greg took her to daycare and then went off to a meeting.
3. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? I am hoping by that point I am actually at work, and I'm sure I will be thinking about lunch!
4. What is the last thing you said aloud? "Jimmy!" because he was barking for no reason. At least no reason that I can figure out.
5. What is the best ice cream flavor? I am a fan of the Mint Chocolate Chip, except I feel guilty saying that, considering I am the Dairy Queen, after all.
6. What was the last thing you had to drink? Diet Pepsi, aka, my life blood.
7. What are you wearing right now? Oh dear. Valentine's Day sleeping pants, a t-shirt from when I did Carousel 11 years ago, and a CCSU sweatshirt. Hey, I'm being honest. Remember, I'm waiting for the hot water heater to be fixed, so no shower yet!
8. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Not for me, but I did buy a St. Patrick's Day outfit for Jane. It's super-cute, and much needed, since she's 63% Irish (we figured it out yesterday).
9. What's the last sporting event you watched? I "watched" the Superbowl, kinda, as much as you can watch a game with 30 people in the room, lots of noise, and a baby to monitor.
10. Do you have a tan? I have a tan as much as anyone in CT who doesn't fake and bake can have a tan in March.
11. Do you drink your soda from a straw? I should, but no. Poor teeth.
12. Are you someone's best friend? Yup!
13. Last person you talked to on the phone? I think it was my mom, who I talked to on Saturday. Wow, I really don't think I talked to anyone on the phone since then! She told me she's going to Ireland for two weeks in September, and I'm so happy for her. It really brought me joy to know she's going on such an awesome trip. It was the best news of the weekend.
14. Have you met anyone famous? Quite a few people, but the most exciting ones were Mark Ruffalo and a couple of the Barenaked Ladies. I did kinda crap my pants when I met Hunter Bell too.
15. Last song listened to? No joke - "I'm F****** Matt Damon."
16. Are you jealous of anyone? No, not really. My life is hectic and not very glamorous, but I do love it.
17. Is anyone jealous of you? I highly doubt it!
18. Do you eat healthy? Sort of, but I really could do much better. I am feeling very badly about myself these days. I have these persistant 7 pounds or so that I want to lose, and I just feel overall very dumpy and gross. I really want to be better about this.
19. Do you hate anyone right now? Not specifically, but there are plently of people I don't like.
OK, now your turn!