Monday, May 22, 2006

This makes me nervous.

OK, so, like, I didn't come to work packin' my umbrella today. This is the first time in weeks that I haven't had it with me. In fact, the 10-day forecast on weather.com has it so it actually gets super sunny and warm this week. (knock on wood, knock on wood, knock on wood). Please, oh weather gods, let it be true - because when I couldn't even see out of my windshield because of all of the rain yesterday on the way to rehearsal, I almost lost my mind. I've tried not to complain too much about the weather (yes, I actually have tried to restrain myself, although it may not seem that way) but I need me some warm weather so I can start wearing my new summer shorts.

So let us all keep our fingers crossed for some nice weather, so Amanda doesn't completely go batty.

No comments: