Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The day that never ended

This week feels like it's just one long day with minor naps in between. Between work from 8-445ish, then rehearsal from 6-11ish, I'm about ready to pass out. Last night I came home and crashed at about 1215 or so. About an hour later, I woke up to a noise that sounded like it was an alarm clock going off really far away. In fact, that's what it was - an alarm clock in Greg's office in the basement was beeping. So I woke him up and he went and shut it off. A half hour later, he woke me up with "Oh God, there it goes again" (God forbid either one of us wakes up in the middle of the night and leaves the other person alone). So this time I went down in the scary dark basement to find the menacing alarm clock. I ended up having to move a file cabinet that weighed about 900 lbs to unplug the offending clock, but we slept in silence for the rest of the night. All four hours we had left.

And I wonder why I feel like hell today.

No comments: