If you're on Facebook - and I know most of you are - you may have been tagged in this "25 Things About Me" note. So the other night I did it - and even though I think I could have come up with more creative, personal, thoughtful answers, you'll see why I didn't in my first "thing". Thought I'd share here as well.
1. I am currently watching Rock of Love Bus with Bret Michaels, which shows you how classy I am.
2. I never really wanted to have kids until I was about 30, and now I can't imagine life w/o Jane.
3. I really, really, really want to do a show again. I miss theater.
4. If I wasn't so attached to my friends and family, I would move to San Diego in a heartbeat.
5. Greg and I have created a personality for Jane's stuffed pink elephant - her name is Maude, she's been divorced three times, she's a hard partier with dreams of being famous - so much so that it seems like she's part of the family.
6. I cried when we were leaving for our honeymoon because I didn't want to leave my dog Junior for so long. I would've done the same for Jimmy too, except he wasn't part of our family yet.
7. I have seen RENT over 20 times.
8. I only saw one movie in the theater last year - Sex and the City. The next movie I see in the theater will probably be the sequel.
9. I have an unnatural obsession with pop culture, and read way to many websites/blogs/magazines covering it.
10. I cannot believe I'm 35. I feel like I should be so much more...adult.
11. My favorite place to be in the whole world is at the beach. My second favorite place is a bookstore.
12. I feel very fortunate that I am still so close with the people I grew up with. I think that's pretty unusual.
13. I used to be completely obsessed with music until about five years ago. Now I have no clue what's going on. I welcome any recommendations.
14. The number one thing I wanted for my wedding (besides getting married) was a cupcake wedding cake, and I got it.
15. Watching Jane dance is probably one of my favorite things to do.
16. I have maintained a large amount of weight loss for almost nine years. The odds of maintaining are so slim, so I'm pretty proud of that.
17. I really wish Greg and I went out more. We're pretty mcuh confined to the house at night, and I wouldn't mind us having more of a social life.
18. I definitely want to go to Italy before I die, and I'd also love to go to Greece.
19. I love sarcasm. Are you shocked?
20. I love reading, and usually read at least one book a week.
21. I swear too much.
22. I think the last time I slept through the night without waking up at least once was over two years ago.
23. I'm pretty sure I talk too much about 50% of the time.
24. It would make me incredibly happy to wear flip flops every day.
25. I would do anything for my friends and family, and I hope they all know that.