Wednesday, December 29, 2010

reverb10 day 29: defining moment

Today's reverb10 prompt comes from author Kathryn Fitzmaurice:

Describe a defining moment or series of events that has affected your life this year.

I think I've run the well dry of defining moments this year. But I don't want to skip the prompt - not this late in the game! - so I will say something I wanted to say at the end anyway: participating in this reverb10 project really has been a defining thing this year, in that I have really, really enjoyed reading everyone's responses to my posts, finding new and wonderful blogs that I will certainly following in the new year and beyond, and gaining some pretty awesome tweeps who have really become virtual friends. So, although it has, in no way, been easy to post day after day, I certainly have reaped the rewards of participating.

3 comments:

ShanLeigh said...

Absolutely spot on. This reverb10 project has impacted me immensely and I am so glad we "connected". You are awesome!

Bronwyn said...

I'm glad for Reverb10 too. But Holy Bats I'm tired of "moments".

Stereo said...

You guys had BETTER stick around after reverb10. Seriously. Consider this a mild threat.