Friday, February 25, 2011

garden state


At this very moment, I am listening to Jane yelling at Jimmy because he's not sharing. So there's that. This will be a quick one.

As always, very happy it's Friday after another silly and ridiculous week. We are New Jersey-bound this weekend to go see our friends and their one-year-old. When we used to go visit Dimitry (Greg's old college roommate) we would head to NYC and go see shows and go to bars and out to dinner at amazing places and roll in in the wee hours competely hammered.

Life has intervened, and now our little group has two young additions, with another on the way (that would be Jackie who is pregnant, not me). So our trip will be much more....suburban. And you know what? I'm really, really looking forward to it. We always have fun with them, no matter what we are doing.

I have scheduled rehearsal early on Sunday night so I can make it back home to watch most of the Oscars. I looooooove me some Academy Awards. My boyfriend Mark Ruffalo is nominated for his role in The Kids are All Right, and while he won't win, he will still be there, all dappered up. Plus, my friend Dwayne's boyfriend James Franco is hosting, so that will be....interesting to watch. I have graciously once again featured the picture of me and my boyfriend MR for your pleasure. Oh, my friend Jen is there too. But see how he is gripping my shoulder? True love.

What are you up to this weekend?

3 comments:

Dwayne "The Train" said...

there should be a space in there: boy friend. boy SPACE friend. JF is a boy that is also a (would-be-if-he-met-me) friend. i don't want to make babies with JF, I just want to drink a lot of beer with JF.

i am not obsessed with JF, but you people make me feel like i am obsessed with JF. every little thing JF does turns into, "dwayne, did you see what your boy SPACE friend did?" or "dwayne, did you see that picture of your boy SPACE friend looking all handsome and dreamy?"

Also, there's this, which i find much more interesting than your photo: http://bit.ly/ialkfH

Stereo said...

LMAO @ Dwayne's comment. That just made my morning!

Elizabeth- Letters from a Small State said...

Ummm. I think he might be gripping your shoulder in order to keep from sliding to the floor in a heap. But isn't that what girlfriends are for?

I also love the Oscars! In May when my life is returned to me, we are SO meeting for coffee.