Friday, February 11, 2011

weekend update.

Friday again! This is the first full week I've worked in the office (without at least working one day from home due to snow) since the beginning of the year - at least it feels that way. Which makes Friday that much more special and magical. Magical, I say! My weekend update is big time lame, but here were go:

Tonight: We're going to the mall. Yeah. So basically, my Friday night plans have reverted to what they used to be when I was a teenager. But I have no interest cruising for boys. And I'm certain they have no interest in me.

Saturday: I am going to get my hair cut and get highlights tomorrow morning. I am irrationally excited about this. I haven't had anything interesting done with my hair since I had Jane, I swear. Hopefully I won't look terrible. Most likely, no one will notice. Because I like to spend lots and lots of money on self-improvements that no one notices. As for the rest of the day - chores, filling out Jane's Valentine's Day cards, and random other non-exciting stuff. I hope for some quality sit-on-my-ass time.

Sunday: We are going to our friends' house to hang for the morning with them and their daughter, who is Jane's age. We've been bringing these girls together for playdates since they were mere months old, and it's only been in the past year or so that they've FINALLY started to play WITH each other. Sweet victory! I also have to block the rest of my show (only 21 pages left), go to my mother's house, and go to rehearsal.

What are YOU up to?

4 comments:

ShanLeigh said...

Hope the hair looks FABULOUS. And here's to geting that much needed "quality sit-on-my-ass time" - I hope to do that too.

lgaumond said...

This weekend I'm going to go get more CHICKENS and probably work on the Kawasaki some. So very exciting.

I can't wait to not see your highlights!

Flann said...

There better be pictures!

Last night I had some friends over for food (dip!) and wine and stuff. Today I went over to my great uncle's apartment with my mom to help his daughter clean everything out. I am probably going shopping in a bit. Tomorrow is open, aside from picking Jason up at the airport. Woohoo!

Stereo said...

LET'S SEE THE HAIR!!!