Monday, February 28, 2011

pause.

So this weekend didn't turn out as swell as I had hoped. My best friends' (the family I have been friends with for 30 years) cousin died unexpectedly on Friday - he was 33 years old. He was someone I saw at all of the family functions (they are truly my other family) and it is just incredibly unbelievable and shocking. They are not my details to share, but I can say that there is nothing like a massive slap of perspective. The services are this week. My heart is with them so much right now.

With that going on, I don't feel much like going on and on about my weekend or my thoughts about the Oscars, my rehearsals, etc. More later this week. I hope you have a good one!

5 comments:

Debra said...

Amanda!I'm so sorry for your sudden shocking loss. Hugs & Prayers for you.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, Amanda. So young. Hugs and love to you and yours. Thinking of you.

Kim said...

Perspective's a good word for it. I'm so sorry to hear this and I'll be thinking of all of you.

Anonymous said...

Amanda, I'm so sorry for your loss. Such a young man, and so hard for those of you left behind. My heart goes out to you and your extended family.

Brandee

the mama bird diaries said...

33? That is awful. So sorry.