Sunday, June 11, 2006

C'mon, book people!

This is fantastic. Those of you who love Pamie and Glark should love this too. They are raising money to provide books to libraries devastated by Katrina. Even though most of us here in the Northeast don't think about that hurricane anymore, there are many, many people who are still affected by its aftermath every single day. Come on peeps - crack open your wallets and supply some books to some fellow book lovers! (I'm partial to the libraries whose children's sections were completely destroyed. Because I think I was a child the last time I was in a library when I didn't owe a late fee.)

In other news - what in the hell? There's a glowing orb in the sky! What could that be? And I'm going to an outdoor wedding today - how did this manage to work out correctly? I don't need an umbrella or anything! Wahoo! I'm very happy for our blushing bride Christy, because I would have been shi**ing bricks all week watching it rain every single day.

No comments: