Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm thankful for....(day 3)





We continue I'm thankful for... week with today's Thanksgiving Eve installment. Today I am thankful for this face. (No, not the one on the left, the one on the right. The cute one.) Jane never poses for a picture anymore - unless we are doing these silly self-portraits. Then she can't get enough. Frankly, I'm totally dreading taking her Christmas card picture this weekend, because, you guys, the girl. won't. pose. But since I'm just supposed to be posting things I'm thankful for this week, I'll stop complaining.
Now, I demand you tell me what you are thankful for today!

2 comments:

Gene said...

I'm thankful you let us use your basement until 11 at night.

Dwayne "The Train" said...

i went back and read my last blog comment from the night before and was so disgusted with myself that i couldn't bring myself to comment yesterday. Sorry.

to prove that my comment from last night was an anomaly and that i am truly a heartless person, here is my list of things that will happen in the next few days that i am NOT thankful for:

1) the fact that i have to make small talk with a bunch of people today when all i want to do is stuff my face with delicious food
2) the fact that i have to put on nice clothes to eat my delicious food when all i want to wear is some boxers and a t-shirt
3) the fact that i can't just stay in bed all day and have my delicious food delivered to me
4) the fact that i am being forced to go shopping with heather tomorrow
5) the fact that the shopping we will be doing is for other people and not shopping for me
6) the fact that this shopping begins at 3AM tomorrow
7) the fact that i only get to spend a limited amount of time hanging out with people that i want to hang out with while in texas.
8) the fact that the nearest Rosa's Cafe is over two hours aways (this mexican food is totally worth the drive, but i don't have four hours to spare)
9) the fact that i have to get on a plane in a couple days. there are only a few things in this world that i hate more than flying.
10) the fact that beginning today, i have to suffer through 41,429 minutes of people talking about, singing about, and celebrating Christmas.