Friday, November 26, 2010

I'm thankful for....(day 5)

Today I am thankful that even though I've been off for two days, I still have entire weekend left!

These are the things I am thankful for right no: got some good deals at the mall today (we were there at 7 a.m.), including a bunch of stuff at Disney and Baby Gap, along with picking out a sweet pair of Nikes for myself (from Greg); going over to my friend Heather's tomorrow; have a bunch of DVR'ed shows I plan to watch tonight including The Biggest Loser, Glee, Bret Michaels: Life as I Know It and Parenthood; and I managed to snap a Christmas card-worthy picture of Jane yesterday, which, as you know, is a true Thanksgiving Day Miracle indeed.

I hope you have a great weekend -and don't forget to tell me what YOU are thankful for!

1 comment:

Dwayne "The Train" said...

tonight, i am thankful for the $50 in subway gift cards i received as a hand-me-down gift. if i were a nicer person, i would treat my lunch posse to lunch, but since i'm me, i will just spend all $50 on myself in one sitting with one really extravagant lunch.