Saturday, December 30, 2006

Junior is world-famous!

OK, so, several months ago I noticed how the Hartford Courant was running pictures of people's pets online every Saturday. So, of course, I entered Junior's picture with a little description. I checked back for several weeks and I never saw it, so I thought it got lost in the shuffle (of course - otherwise, why wouldn't they run it? It's Junior!). This morning, my mother called me to say that Junior is in the Courant today on page F4 (I think, I haven't gotten an actual hard copy yet) - apparently they also run pictures every Saturday in the actual paper too! She said that Junior's picture is the biggest. So I went online to the Life section of Courant.com, and there is Junior's mug right on the homepage of the Life section (you have to scroll down a bit). Then when you click on the Pets section, he's the first story - "125 Pounds of Style" - that's my pup! Check it out! He makes a mother proud.

1 comment:

Flann said...

Awwww look at him! What a good pup. His name is even in the URL! I may have to see if I can track down a copy of the paper today.

Congratulations!