Thursday, January 18, 2007

one night only!

I think everyone must be very excited about the opportunity to see Love Letters starring myself and Alan - I mean, seriously, when you get the chance to see two of your favorite bloggers LIVE ON STAGE? Together? Rarely, I would think. The only thing that would be better would be if we were reading our blog entries out loud.

Tonight we had our first rehearsal. It does figure that most nights I can be found sitting on my arse on the couch, but when I actually have to go out somewhere, winter decides to kick in and it starts to snow. Ah well. It was fun. I really do like this show a lot. I did it about four years ago and it's interesting to do it with another director and (very talented) actor (and hopefully without the bronchitis I had last time).

So if you want to see me and Alan get romantic - and who would want to miss that?? - don't miss our big performance on February 17. You have to get tickets in advance! Let me know if you want to come.

1 comment:

Alan said...

HA! I just blogged basically the same thing. So I guess that would make a reading of our blog entries out loud pretty - um, well, pretty dull? :)