Wednesday, February 14, 2007

let it...snow? ice? what is this?

So the big snow storm the weather peeps have been getting their panties in a twist over for the past few days (pardon the expression - a friend of mine says it and I think it's funny) has turned out to deliver about an inch of snow in my area and now all kinds of ice. I'm working from home today - although I guess I don't have to, because today was just declared a "snow day" - wahoo! So reminicent of my school days, when I just begged that they would read "Southington" on the school cancellation lists on the radio. Now it's easier to find out - you can just log online and hear whether you have to go to school. No waiting for them to push through most of the alphabet before they got to "S". So, I'm spending Valentine's Day with my actual valentine, instead of my work peeps and my show peeps (we were supposed to have rehearsal for Love Letters tonight, but that was canceled too).

Sorry I haven't been blogging a lot. Life has been pretty crazy, and not with stuff I want to blog about at the moment.

Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Flann said...

But I had such big Valentine's plans for all of us! I was going to wear my special conversation heart shirt!