Friday, May 02, 2008

gross ick nasty ugh

Look, I know this is horrible in absolutely every way, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit to thinking it a wee bit funny. Particularly because I spent the better part of the morning with my head in the toilet, because I caught Jane's stomach bug overnight. For those of you counting, I have now taken 2 1/2 days off of work this week due to daycare-related illness, both on the parts of me and Jane. She's happy as a loon right now, while I'm at the point where I truly and honestly can't even lift her up, I'm so weak. Thank God Greg is working from home today, or I would have had to call my mommy.

2 comments:

lgaumond said...

Man that sucks.

Alan said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!

I laughed out loud at the link that broke down the cost of raising a child. I was however confused by one thing. But I'm guessing that they didn't include the cost of the therapy required after the Catholic schooling because the kid would likely be out of the house and therefore not the responsibility of the parents....