Friday, February 06, 2009

stuck.

I feel very stuck these days - very empty of blog fodder. My days are very much the same, one after the other, these days, and I'm pretty sure no one wants to hear me complain about Jane being sick, or me being tired, or my lack of weight loss despite the fact that I've been pretty good about doing the 30 Day Shred. Every time I log on to write a new post, I feel like I'm just bitching about the same thing. I promise to try to come up with some good stuff to write about soon.

But right now I'm tired. Tired because Junior decided, at about 2 a.m., that he was going to batshit crazy when he saw a family of deer outside. Do you know what it feels like to be woken up by a batshit crazy Great Dane? Then for the rest of the night, Jimmy decided that his ear was bothering him, and kept scratching at it, and the jingle-jangle of his collar kept me up as well.

I will leave you with the fact that I am so happy Jane seems to be feeling better (KNOCK ON WOOD WHAT AM I CRAZY FOR SAYING THAT YES I AM). She's so freakin' cute these days, I can't stand it. Her version of a cat meowing is reason to get up in the morning, I swear.

2 comments:

yellaphant said...

At least your neighbor isn't touching your underwear.

lgaumond said...

I would have to second that.