Tuesday, March 13, 2012

new york city. center of the universe.








So, if you were following me on Twitter on Saturday, you would have known all too well that I was in NYC with some friends. Here are some of my fave pics from the crazy ruins of an old smallpox hospital on Roosevelt Island, the tram, drinking at 8th Street Wine Cellar (or we may have been at Mecury Bar at the point these pics were taken - not sure), posing like idiots at Washington Square Park, and generally having approximately one million laughs. If only I could explain what ass I made out of myself when signing out of our friend Bryan's dorm room at NYU....however, these pics will have to suffice to show how much fun we had. Can't wait to go back.

1 comment:

Bryan Austermann said...

Sang it girl.

I had great amounts of fun! Thanks for visiting.

Friend.