Sunday, April 15, 2012

this is the part where I post my goals so maybe I will actually achieve them.

There are exactly two things I need to focus on like a laser this week:

*Learning my lines for my show

*Getting back into the exercise drill

I am supposed to be off-book for my show in two weeks. This is kind of funny because it's an incredibly short time to have to memorize lines, particularly when I think this is the most lines I've ever had. But then again, I've totally slacked off since we got our scripts on Tuesday. I should have been working on this already! So starting tomorrow, I'm on it. ON IT.

In terms of exercise, I only got outside twice last week. That is lame. I should be exercising five times a week, no excuses, but boy, is it easy to come up with them. I don't want this to be the beginning of a months-long drought of physical activity, so starting tomorrow, I'm back on that train too.

These are my goals. What are yours this week?

No comments: