Monday, January 14, 2013

Instafan.



















Let’s talk for a second about how much I love Instagram.
I fucking love it.

If you know me – and you do, you do – you know that I am a HUGE MEGA FAN of social media. You will never hear me talking about shutting down my Facebook account or quitting Twitter. I love being in contact with people all the live long day. For someone who is solo with a five-year-old every morning, it’s my lifeline. And God forbid I have your cell phone number and I’m bored, because my texting fingers go crazy.
Instagram was the first app I downloaded when I got the iPhone 5 in December. I mean, the iPhone OBVIOUSLY takes superior pictures tothat piece o’ shit Blackberry I had, but I love the filters and especially the social aspect of Instagram. Scrolling through my feed and seeing a little glimpse of people’s everyday lives is like a soothing balm. Everything is so pretty and lovely and I love it.

And I know I’m like five years late to the Instagram and iPhone party, but here I am, too-late-to-even-be-fashionably-late. If you care to follow, I’m asg923.

 

 
 

No comments: