Tuesday, October 02, 2007

OMG

OK, two things in the world of OMG:

1) Britney Spears lost custody of her kids. Do you know how much of a hot mess a mother must be to lose custody of her kids? To K-Fed, of all people? I feel sorry for her.

2) I thought my TiVo was broken. When I go to bed, I set up my TV so it's paused on some show that I've TiVo'ed, so when I get up to feed Jane in the middle of the night, there is already some light in the living room (from the TV) and I have something ready to go to watch at whatever time her royal highness deigns to eat. This morning, at about 4:30, I thought all was lost. I pressed "play," which should have brought the old "Sex and the City" episode I had freeze-framed on the screen to life - except it didn't. I was frantically pressing buttons but nothing was working. This morning (HA! This morning! As if I haven't been up since 4:30! Because I have, but that's another story of how Jane decided that after she ate would be a great time to party, not go to sleep.) Greg suggested unplugging it and plugging it back in (duh) and it works. Phew! Because that would have be the absolute worst thing in the world! I'm kidding, I'm kidding - but it would have been bad.

No comments: