Friday, June 20, 2008

this ought to clear things up

So, I seem to have caused some confusion with my last post. But now it's going to get even more confusinger. You know how I love and claim [title of show] and Beth loves and claims In the Heights and Lin-Manuel Miranda, but how I love and now want to claim ITH and LMM (and how I know Beth will love and want to claim [tos] when she goes to see it, as you all will too)? Well, I think this video shows that [tos] loves INH, and since they are both Broadway shows, maybe they win? We may have been trumped. Nevertheless, it's extremely entertaining.

3 comments:

lgaumond said...

No, sorry. That was more confusinger. Once you start with the brackets I glaze over.

Why is the show called [title of show]? That bugs me a little. I'm sure it's a lovely show, but I can't get past the title. Or lack thereof...

Amanda said...

Lisa, don't even go messing with my show. When you go see it, you will understand.

Alan said...

"In the Heights"-iest - hilarious!

I think Amanda should organize a field trip for all her friends to go see [title of show].