Friday, November 07, 2008

good stuff fridays

So, in honor (that's "honour" to you, Alan) of my previous posting about trying to be a better person, I'm going to try to make this post a little less complain-ey (that's a word) and a little more...oh, I don't know...happy? Optimistic? Words I'm not always familiar with, at least in blogdom, but I'll try.

So that said, I bring you"Good Stuff Fridays," where I mention some good stuff that happened during the past week. This week:

*The excitement, anticipation, and ultimate elation of Tuesday night

*My friend got an extremely well-deserved promotion

*My rad new blog banner, created by the one and only Lisa (I have to say I was slightly worried, when I saw it on Tuesday morning, that it would jinx the election - but Jane's endorsement obviously helped!)

*Jane learned a new word (up) (or, in her words, "upaupaupaupaupa")

*the delightful and unseasonable warmer temperatures

*the new Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate at Starbucks. Hello deliciousness. I have found you.

What has been the good stuff in your week?

2 comments:

lgaumond said...

Oh yay! I love Good Stuff Fridays.

Let's see... good stuff this week? Alex got his big, green cast off, that was exciting. And I spent a warm lovely day in NY instead of at work on Wednesday. Can't complain about that.

Salted caramel hot chocolate you say? I'm going to have to try that.

lgaumond said...

If you're planning on leaving "Good Stuff Fridays" up until next Friday to avoid writing a new post, then I'd like to call shenanigans right now.