Thursday, December 04, 2008

good stuff friday

It's Friday! About damn time. This week has seemed very long to me, I don't know about you. And while there were some pitfalls this week, there were some highlights:

*I went out to dinner with three of my theater peeps on Tuesday. Not only did I have a huge and very nicely-priced meal, I also had a festive caramel apple martini. Wish I had another one right now.

*I have a fun lunch planned today with a woman I work with on a regular basis but don't see a lot. There is nothing better than getting out of the office on a Friday for lunch. Unless you're leaving for the day - even better!

*Got a decent amount of Christmas shopping done over the past week, but I have so much more to do. I have a plan of action - now I just have to do it!

*Check out my snazzy new banner. 'Nuff said. Thanks, Lisa!

*My Christmas cards arrived yesterday

*Going to my sister's huge bonfire party on Saturday - this thing gets bigger and bigger every year. She told me yesterday that 130 people are coming. Better her house than mine!

What good stuff is going on with you?

PS You know what else would be a good thing? If you people would VOTE IN MY POLL up there!

3 comments:

lgaumond said...

Every time I look at that picture of Jane in the banner, I want to Photoshop some little elf ear tips onto her. She looks so mischievous.

Dwayne "The Train" said...

i must apologize for the way i voted, but you tempted me and i literally had no choice.

i don't think the idea is horrible...but only if it involves free things.

Amanda said...

Dwayne I totally knew that was you. I had no doubt in my mind whatsoever.