Friday, May 15, 2009

Celebrities - they're just like us!




Perhaps, when you've recently strolled by a magazine rack and saw Rebecca Romijn on the cover of June's In Style magazine, you thought to yourself - "damn, that model/actress/bombshell reminds me a lot of Amanda!" And you would be right. Because I have found the thing that Rebecca and I have in common.

In the magazine, her husband, actor Jerry O'Connell, had to fill out a survey of what makes Rebecca sexy. One of the questions asked what "one thing she does that you do not think is sexy..." and his answer was:

"Tell me to take the dogs to the vent to get their anal glands expressed." To which Rebecca noted, "Gotta be done."

And this is why I imagine that Greg spent a lot of time comparing me to Rebecca Romijn on Monday morning, bright and early, when he took Jimmy to the vet to get his anal glands expressed. Because the thing that Rebecca Romijn and I have in common is the ability to nag our husbands about our dogs' ass glands.

With that, I bid you a most excellent weekend!
PS I apologize if this post makes little to no sense. I was out late last night because I went to see Spring Awakening in Boston, and it's just been a week of late nights with the finales of The Biggest Loser and LOST.
PPS I know that makes me sound like a bit of a loser.
PPPS Shut up.

No comments: