Friday, April 06, 2007

weekend update


This is a picture of the sunset in San Diego the last night we were there.
Lisa said she missed my weekend updates. So here you go, Lisa, this one's for you:


Friday: Today I have to continue cleaning my house, because we are hosting Easter and my family will be descending on Sunday and I'd prefer they didn't think I live in a pigsty. It's actually not to bad as it is right now, but there is still plenty of work to do, and I tend to get obsessive-compulsive about it. Hey, looking back at the beginning of my blogging career here at Blogger, I was talking about the same stuff. Easter. Getting the house ready. Cooking. Life doesn't change much sometimes. Anyway, today is also my mother's birthday, so I will swing by there later, and then tonight, we are going out for Greg's birthday (which is tomorrow) with his parents.


Saturday: Although Saturday is Greg's birthday, we will be going out to breakfast with my mother and brother to celebrate her birthday. Then I have to do a ton of grocery shopping and start some of the cooking aspects of Easter, like making the desserts. I also have to try not to stress out at Greg about everything that has to be done, because, after all, it's his birthday. Too bad, because I'm really good at freaking out the day before people are supposed to come over.


Sunday: Easter. Hopefully we will eat, drink, and be merry, but I'm not sure how merry I'm going to be while trying to cook a meal, since I am total crap at cooking. Frankly, I feel sorry for my guests.


Somewhere in the middle of all of that I have to finish up work on the Grease playbill. Not sure when that's going to happen.

1 comment:

lgaumond said...

Yay! I love mundane details. Have a great Easter. And I'm sure you're not crap at cooking.