Saturday, July 14, 2007

10 days

Ten days to go until my due date. This has been a festive week, which included a doctor's appointment on Tuesday morning, a hospital trip on Tuesday night (when I was told I was probably in early labor and would have to return maybe that night, or maybe in a week, who the hell knows) and a general increased feeling of yuckiness as each day goes on. Without going into too many details, I will say that although I've never been in this position, I really feel like things are moving along. A lot of why I think that is physical, and some of it is mental. I have been working my ass off at my job, knowing every night when I leave I might not be returning for three months. Nothing makes you more efficient than that thought. I am so relieved it's the weekend now, because I'm just so exhausted at this point. We don't have a lot planned, which is actually great.

And the wait continues.

No comments: