Sunday, July 01, 2007

I bought this

Except the one I bought was the Product (RED) one, you know, to both improve my karma by having some of the proceeds go towards helping people (dudes, I am obviously very focused on my karma right now) and also because I was tired of using Greg's old, beat-up iPod. So, not surprisingly, it's red, not black. This is not an official iPod, but it's an iPod Nano, 4 GB. I think storing 1,000 songs is all I'm going to need, because it will force me to clear things I'm not listening to out if I want to add more. Anywho, I can't wait for it to arrive so I can load it up with all of the stuff I'm going to want to listen to while I'm sitting in the hospital in excrutiating pain. If that doesn't deserve a soundtrack, I don't know what does.


In other news, it's been a pretty productive weekend so far. I've done tons of laundry, and have washed all of the clothes and bedding for the baby. The nursery is in decent order, although nowhere near done yet, it's coming along.
Last night we went out for a craaa-zeee night out on the town with Alan and Todd. It was great to get out amongst the people after doing chores all day, plus Alan took some pretty scandelous photos that I'm sure he'll post on his blog. Well, maybe they're not scandelous. But they were pictures.
Gotta run and get ready for church. Yes, church! I have to start making make face known there again if I want to get this baby baptized. I know, I know, I'm horrible.







No comments: