Monday, July 16, 2007

That. Was. Awesome.

I just watched my Tivo'ed episodes of "Scott Baio is 45 and Single" and "Rock of Love" - starring my boy, Bret Michaels from Poison. They were both highly, highly entertaining. The Scott Baio show is actually somewhat interesting - he has hired a life coach to find out why he's 45 and hasn't been married yet, and he has to confront his ex-girlfriends to figure out what is wrong with him, relationship-wise. I'm not a big Scott Baio fan, but it was pretty cool.

And, "Rock of Love" - I mean, come on. I don't even need to explain why watching 25 bleach-blonde idiots (for the most part) fighting over Bret Michaels is awesome. It just is. Especially just noticing how many times Bret says "awesome" and "party."

Awesome.

1 comment:

lgaumond said...

That Scott Baio show sounds like a TERRIBLE movie I saw with Lauren Graham from Gilmore Gilrs in it. Some guy tracks down all of his ex-girlfriends to see what he did wrong with them so he can get the girl of his dreams. It was AWFUL. I hope the show is better. Sounds like it might be.

Do you think that soon you'll be TiVo-ing episodes of Dora and Sesame Street? Weird thought, huh?