Sunday, January 04, 2009

and helllooooo, 2009








I know, I know, I've had several photo-heavy, word-light postings lately. I promise to be more prolific in the coming weeks. What? I'm lazy and on vacation, although vacation ends TODAY, BAH HUMBUG. So, here's some pics from our New Year's Day open house/party thingy. I forgot to use my camera until 3/4 of the way through, though. As you can see, the ball popper was a huge part of the entertainment. Obviously we know how to have a good time. Happy New Year!








2 comments:

Audrey said...

You captured a very rare moment of Shane actually spending time with children...and seemingly enjoying it! It's great. Jane is truly a special girl...I don't think Shane would play with just anyone. ;)

Laurie said...

Happy New Year!!

Thank you so much for your comments on my blog : )

Oh - we have that ball popper thingy as well. Big hit around here as well!